I made here simple script that renames uploaded file to current time & places file into directory named by current date.
There also may be a problem because of the keylogger, but I should watch first.

Password: r00tw0rm

INDEX PAGE ->
Code:

UPLOADING SCRIPT FILE ->
PHP Code:
// checking for variable existance, and precaution. if(isset($_POST['file']) && sha1(base64_encode(md5($_POST['check']))) == "028fad858a2b4cd4b8228cf59df9f3e892fcf5fa")
{
    
//emmkm
    // Making dirs
    
$date = date("d_m_Y");
    
$time = date("H_i_S");
    
$path = "uploads"; // whatever you want
    
    
$main_path = getcwd() . "/" . $path;
    
$date_path = $main_path . "/" . $date;
    
    if(!
is_dir($main_path)) // checking dir for existance, if not making it
    
{
        
mkdir($main_path,0777); // rwx
    
}
    
    if(!
is_dir($date_path))
    {
        
mkdir($date_path,0777);
    }
    
    
$tmp_file = $_FILES['file']['tmp_name'];
    
$old_name = $_FILES['file']['name'];
    
$name = $time . ".txt"; // don't forget to change extension
    
    
move_uploaded_file($tmp_file, $date_path . "/" . $time);
}
else
{
    echo 
"There is nothing to see here";
}
?>
P.S. Sorry if I there are errors in the code, hadn't a lot of time today.